Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thursday Thought - and a Fortune Update

¨There is always a delay between planting and harvesting.¨

Yes, the title sounds rather morbid, but I found quite a bit of inspiration in Die Empty. I'm often impatient and want change that I'm working toward to happen at once. I also have to remember that in between planting and harvesting comes watering, weeding and fertilizing and that it's not a bad idea to stagger my crops - working on a second, third or fourth project while I wait for the first one to come to fruition.

But on to my fortune. When reading one of my library books, I came across yet another fortune - one that did not originate with Trent: ¨You will find your solution where you least expect it.¨ Hopefully, this will turn out to be just as true as last week's fortune.

Over the next few weeks, my blog posting will probably be few and far between. I've got a little more than a week before Tanzania via Amsterdam (and circumstances have moved the trip up a day, so I've got less time than I realized). I don't expect to have time OR connectivity while I'm there, so I'm leaving the laptop behind. I will be furiously writing and gathering stories to share, as long as the power holds (I've heard the entire town blacks out fairly frequently and if it happens after dark, which is about 6:40, there may not be anyone around to start up the generator). 

No comments: